Nelipak was founded in 1953, and currently operates from ten production facilities, five in North America – located in Cranston, RI., Whitehall, PA.; Phoenix, Az,; Tuscon, AZ.; two in Europe – located in Venray, the Netherlands and Galway, Ireland; and three in Latin America – located in San Jose, Costa Rica, Humacao and Juncos, Puerto Rico. With over 600 employees worldwide, Nelipak is 100% focused on healthcare packaging delivering superior quality and customer experience by bringing world class manufacturing and having ISO:13485 certification at each of its locations.
Nelipak maintains a 60-year history of innovation of cleanroom manufactured custom thermoformed medical packaging , designed to meet medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturers’ most stringent packaging requirements.
Our experienced in-house design, development, prototyping, manufacturing and quality teams offer medical trays and blisters, surgical procedure trays, pharmaceutical handling trays, custom built sealing machines and other value added services. From concept to reality, Nelipak provide turnkey solutions to help you realize your packaging project.
• Award winning solutions
• ISO 13485 / ISO 9001 certified
• Work according to EU and FDA GMP directives
• Automated statistical process control (SPC) system
• In-house design, model making, prototyping and tooling
• Cleanroom produced thin gauge thermoforming
• Heavy gauge procedure trays
• Custom built sealing machines and tools
• Lidding, pouches, dies cards, shipper cartons
• Validation services
Nelipak® Healthcare Packaging is a trade name of Nelipak Corporation.
Speak to a packaging professional today about your next project.