Nelipak® Healthcare Packaging designs, develops and manufactures custom thermoformed packaging products that provide superior protection for medical devices and pharmaceuticals. Nelipak employs the best, our employees are our most important asset allowing to us consistently provide great service to our customers. Our workforce is very experienced and committed to excellence, embrace challenges and take satisfaction in a job well done.
- Focus on tooling design and development of innovative solutions as a member of the engineering staff.
- Communicate with all affected internal departments throughout the new tooling development process
- Schedule and prioritize individual tooling activities.
- Participate in the ownership of the tooling process by keeping an eye on ways to positively affect efficiency.
- Support the design team with project management activities (i.e. schedules, target dates, etc.)
- Incorporate and embrace the use of Lean principles throughout the tooling process.
- Research and develop new tooling processes/materials with team member support and participation.
- Provide tooling support for the design staff throughout the new product development process.
- Perform CNC set-up when required
- Provide Manufacturing support as required.
Desired Education and Skillset :
- 3-5 years of CNC programming experience
- AS, BS, Certificate in programming or equivalent preferred
- Proficiency with MasterCam software
- Excellent organizational and oral communication skills are required
- Good math and PC skills Reporting line
- Purpose Statement/Scope
A competitive salary & benefits package is offered commensurate with skill level and experience. We welcome the opportunity to interview candidates who meet the above criteria and who demonstrate initiative, flexibility and the ambition to succeed.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send your application letter and resume before January 15 , 2016 via email to Steve.email@example.com.