Document Control Specialist
Nelipak® Healthcare Packaging designs, develops and manufactures custom thermoformed packaging products that provide superior protection for medical devices and pharmaceuticals. Nelipak employs the best, our employees are our most important asset allowing to us consistently provide great service to our customers. Our workforce is very experienced and committed to excellence, embrace challenges and take satisfaction in a job well done.
The document control specialist position collects, maintains and distributes all documents necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes that insure conformance to customer requirements; develops and maintains a comprehensive filing system and computer database for all documents to be retained in the document control center; manages the operation of the document control center to ensure that all users have the latest revision of appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
- Collect and maintain files of the latest revision level documentation necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes.
- Timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution.
- Maintain a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
- Perform clerical typing duties to generate documents as necessary
- Review of Record (LHR)
- Control of Documents
- Maintain Documentation Standard
- General Certificate of Compliance
- Electronic Record Storage
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED).
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Normal manufacturing environment.
- Business casual work environment, production area is a clean room, and may be required to wear gloves and protective gear.
- Day to day work environment is fast paced and deadline crucial.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
How to Apply:
Applications may be submitted to: email@example.com – No phone calls please.