Nelipak® Healthcare Packaging designs, develops and manufactures custom thermoformed packaging products that provide superior protection for medical devices and pharmaceuticals. Nelipak employs the best, our employees are our most important asset allowing to us consistently provide great service to our customers. Our workforce is very experienced and committed to excellence, embrace challenges and take satisfaction in a job well done.
Position Title: Machine Operator
Supervisor: Manufacturing Supervisor
• Operate thermoforming machine in a safe manner
• Utilize methods to improve productivity and efficiency
• Utilize process set up sheets
• Breakdown, clean, set up and maintain various machines
• Material Handling, identification and machine loading
• Knowledge of machine burn out
• Knowledge of machine controllers
• Knowledge of machine support equipment
• Ability to troubleshoot out of control processes
• Able to perform machine validation (IQ – Installation Qualification)
• Support engineering and quality assurance personnel in performing statistical studies
• Participate in continuous process improvement initiatives
• 6 – 8 years machine and support equipment experience
• Must have excellent technical knowledge of thermoforming process and machines
• Excellent organizational, oral/written communication required
• Bilingual preferred
• Able to lift 50 pounds
• Normal manufacturing environment.
Applications may be submitted until December 31, 2016 to: email@example.com – No phone calls please.