Nelipak® Healthcare Packaging designs, develops and manufactures custom thermoformed packaging products that provide superior protection for medical devices and pharmaceuticals. Nelipak employs the best, our employees are our most important asset allowing to us consistently provide great service to our customers. Our workforce is very experienced and committed to excellence, embrace challenges and take satisfaction in a job well done.
- Oversees and performs scheduled and non scheduled maintenance of thermoforming machines, plant support equipment as well as general maintenance.
- This position will report to the Maintenance L2. The position must proactively work to resolve problems.
- Maintain thermoforming equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair, as necessary, production equipment
- Perform PM of thermoforming machines and plant support equipment
- Perform PM of millers and CNC machines
- Order replacement parts for machines/support equipment
- Maintain and control spare parts inventory
- Assist in preparation and review of Maintenance procedures that are part of the company’s QMS
- Maintain preventive maintenance records
- Understand and use (when appropriate) Lock Out Tag Out procedures
- Participate in and support continual improvement efforts
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- 6 – 8 years machine and support equipment experience in a thermoforming environment including good general knowledge of clean room HVAC systems.
- Certified mechanical / electrical technician preferred.
- Detail oriented and safety conscious.
- Excellent organizational and oral / written communication skills are required.
- Good math and PC skills.
- Good general maintenance / preventive maintenance background
- Able to lift 50 pounds
Working Conditions :
- Normal manufacturing environment.
How to Apply:
Applications may be submitted to: email@example.com – No phone calls please.