Group Leader Cleanroom
Venray, the Netherlands
Nelipak® Healthcare Packaging designs, develops and manufactures custom thermoformed packaging products that provide superior protection for medical devices and pharmaceuticals. Nelipak employs the best, our employees are our most important asset allowing to us consistently provide great service to our customers. Our workforce is very experienced and committed to excellence, embrace challenges and take satisfaction in a job well done.
We now have a vacancy for the position of Group Leader Cleanroom.
Within the given standards, procedures and guidelines oversee production team to ensure efficient and effective activities in the cleanroom, such that products with the required quality specifications become available to agreed deadlines. Directly manage production team.
Your main Duties will be:
- Manage production workers.
- Define staffing needs production workers (including temporary workers).
- Distribution of work within the Group of production workers.
- Create or adjust work instructions.
- Reporting production, process and personnel data.
- Optimize working conditions.
- Optimize cleanliness of the production plant and the clean room.
- Realize targets of year plan within the result area.
- Managing absenteeism and sickness.
- Manage employees on quality standards, procedures and instructions.
- Conduct performance reviews of employees.
- Facilitate training according to training matrix.
- Facilitate the introduction and training of new production workers.
- Compliance to health & safety guidelines.
- Complaints handling.
- Providing tools to achieve targets.
- Initiate and submit order requests to budget holder.
- Conversations with employees about motivation, sanction, performance review and improvement.
- Stop the manufacturing process.
- Call the mechanic in case of technical failure.
- Authorize holidays and leave.
- Hold work and quality meetings.
- Review temporary workers.
- HBO work and thinking level
- Specific training
- Process improvement (WCM, LEAN etc.).
- Instructional, presentation and reporting techniques.
- Affinity with automated (production) processes.
- Word and Excel.
- Communication (conversation techniques).
- English and German (speaking)
A competitive salary & benefits package is offered commensurate with skill level and experience. We welcome the opportunity to interview candidates who meet the above criteria and who demonstrate initiative, flexibility and the ambition to succeed.
How to Apply:
Applications may be submitted by mail or email no later than June 29th 2015 to:
Nelipak Healthcare Packaging
p/a HR Department
5804 AB Venray (NL)
Or send your application by e-mail to: email@example.com
If you would like to receive additional information please contact Toon Noij, Teamleader Cleanroom, via +31 (0)478-529000.