Manager Quality & Validation
Venray, the Netherlands
Nelipak® Healthcare Packaging designs, develops and manufactures custom thermoformed packaging products that provide superior protection for medical devices and pharmaceuticals. Nelipak employs the best, our employees are our most important asset allowing to us consistently provide great service to our customers. Our workforce is very experienced and committed to excellence, embrace challenges and take satisfaction in a job well done.
We now have a vacancy for the position of Team manager Quality & Validation.
Managing, optimizing and developing the activities within the Quality and Validation departments in line with the policy and strategy of the organization.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Implement the formulated policy on quality.
- Management of the activities: Validation, After Sales / Process improvement and Specifications.
- Managing the team leader Quality Engineering.
- Monitoring the performance of the above task areas and adjusting where necessary or desired.
- Support in carrying out the daily work of above mentioned activities.
- Active role in the development and execution of a robust CAPA system; supporting critical research and responsible for escalation of complaints.
- Initiating and implementing improvement projects which contribute to improve the effectiveness of the quality.
- Assessing quality agreements and tuning these agreements with customers.
- Using the experience of staff and making clear agreements regarding to task delineation between staff and line departments.
- Manage employees
- Take over department tasks
- Account Management with customers and suppliers
- Manage products or processes to meet requirements
- Maintain the quality standards
- HBO work and thinking level
- Proficient English and German language skills (spoken and written)
- Quality function related schooling
- Relevant work experience in quality management
- Experience with leadership and management
- Relevant work experience and knowledge in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Relevant work experience and knowledge in a laboratory environment (preferably in a mechanical laboratory)
A competitive salary & benefits package is offered commensurate with skill level and experience. We welcome the opportunity to interview candidates who meet the above criteria and who demonstrate initiative, flexibility and the ambition to succeed.
How to Apply:
Applications may be submitted by mail or email no later than June 22nd 2015 to:
Nelipak Healthcare Packaging
p/a HR Department
5804 AB Venray (NL)
Or send your application by e-mail to: email@example.com
If you would like to receive additional information please contact Frits van Gastel, Global Quality Director, via +31 (0)478-529000.