NPI Project Manager
Nelipak Healthcare Packaging is a leading manufacturer of thermoformed packaging for supply to the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors.
We are seeking to recruit an NPI Project Manager within our Galway manufacturing facility. Reporting to the NPI Manager, you will be responsible for promoting company values and building strong relations within the business.
The post-holder will be required to demonstrate capability across a broad scope of activities. Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Work with customers on all aspects of New Product Introduction
- Work closely with Manufacturing, Quality, Planning and external toolmakers to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Support the internal Sales team on costings for new opportunities
- Work with other departments to ensure thermoforming (NPI) tooling is designed for manufacturability
- Work with planning department to schedule tooling trials and validation runs
- Ensure all projects details are up to date on the Nelipak NPI tracking system
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Self-motivated with good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to perform and multi-task in fast paced high environment
- Must have excellent organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Specific knowledge of product and tool design for thermoforming is an advantage Knowledge of injection moulding tooling/process is a plus
- Strong problem solving skills with good mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of manufacturing environment involving plastic processes
- Knowledge in integrated manufacturing technology as it relates to the facility
Education: 3rd level qualification in relevant discipline
Experience: Minimum three years in a similar role
A competitive salary & benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
We welcome the opportunity to interview candidates who meet the above criteria and who demonstrate initiative, flexibility and the ambition to succeed – please forward details to Lesley Murray, HR Director, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications: 30th November 2018