Packaging Designer Intern
Nelipak® Healthcare Packaging designs, develops and manufactures custom thermoformed packaging products that provide superior protection for medical devices and pharmaceuticals. Nelipak employs the best, our employees are our most important asset allowing to us consistently provide great service to our customers. Our workforce is very experienced and committed to excellence, embrace challenges and take satisfaction in a job well done.
- Conceptual Design of Healthcare Packaging.
- Support prototyping and sampling during development stages.
- Schedule and prioritize individual tooling activities.
- Support development process, “envision customer needs”. (“Expert to expert”)
- Supervised and evaluated by Design Manager and Lead Digital Sketch & Design Engineer
- Check and update customer input.
- Communicate and explain action plan and stages with customer.
- Support / assist on customer interviews.
- Conceptualization and design of solutions from concept to completion.
- Translate requirements to design concepts and feasibility studies.
- Investigate alternatives.
- CAD design.
- Present and visualize design concepts.
- Share knowledge and expertise.
- Manage and support prototyping.
- Check formed prototype samples and document results.
- Iterations on prototype changes.
- Support / assist communication follow up and iterations with customer.
- Project dossier building and management.
- Gather and share information on functionality and manufacture specific design features during development stage.
- Sales and Customer support, supported by Design Manager or Lead Digital Sketch & Design Engineer.
- Communicate with Suppliers / VendorsProject dossier building and management.Create and manage product specifications.
- Styling and ergonomics that are part of the design solution.
- File management of meeting / visit reports / design requirements
- File management of product data management of parts specifications.
- Follow new developments on healthcare packaging design.
- Availability of all design requirements and checked on feasibility.
- Sharing and presenting design criteria (form features)
- Level awareness of the environment where the design will be used, in collaboration with the customer.
- Level education and follow developments in thermoforming industry.
- Gather and share knowledge with team members.
- Report status weekly to Design Manager and Lead Digital Sketch & Design Engineer.
Skills / Qualifications :
- Student – Bachelor / Master – Industrial Design / Packaging Design or comparable.
- English language in word and writing.
Specifics & Applications
- Conceptual Product Design / Packaging Design
- Digital Sketching / Corel Painter / Wacom Tablet / SolidWorks CAD
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Concept Design / Sketching / Visualizations
- Analytical thinking
- Customer orientation
- Cost awareness
- Quality awareness
- Listening skills
- Team player
- Safety and Health awareness
How to Apply:
Applications may be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org – No phone calls please.