Nelipak® Healthcare Packaging designs, develops and manufactures custom thermoformed packaging products that provide superior protection for medical devices and pharmaceuticals. Nelipak employs the best, our employees are our most important asset allowing to us consistently provide great service to our customers. Our workforce is very experienced and committed to excellence, embrace challenges and take satisfaction in a job well done.
Nelipak has earned its world class reputation supplying custom thermoforming and contract packaging solutions to the most challenging packaging problems through award winning designs, value engineering analysis and outstanding productivity. Nelipak is committed to the highest standard of excellence in our products, services and performance.
- A Process Technician has two essential jobs in this environment: to enforce the regimented steps, and to document that they’re done properly. A Process Technician position requires you to hold two opposing thoughts in your head at one time: doing things quickly and cost-effectively, and doing things thoroughly and safely.
- Run tests on the machines insure they’re working properly.
- Keep a log of when the machines are turned on and off, and why they’re turned off.
- When equipment breaks, you may jump in and repair them yourself so the plant can stay on schedule.
- Maintaining manufacturing process equipment
Train production staff about the hazards in your workplace, and teach them how to clean up spills.
- Provide reports on all hazardous chemicals in your workplace to anyone who requests them.
- State or federal regulators inspectors, provide them a tour of the facility, and provide reports on what your company has done to meet safety standards.
- Provides technical support and training to assembly and manufacturing personnel.
- Read mechanical drawings and electronic schematics to ensure product specification and tolerances are met.
- Troubleshoot equipment, manage calibration and preventative maintenance processes; which include documentation, calibration, maintaining spare parts inventory. This includes the utilization of test equipment (oscilloscope, various meters, function generator, power supply).
- Required to schedule and perform regular maintenance, cleaning, and repairs of all equipment; they also order necessary machine parts and upgrade equipment when necessary to ensure optimal performance.
- Perform some administrative tasks, such as documenting all machine maintenance, making equipment orders, and improving or developing safety guidelines for equipment use.
- Must be knowledgeable of the operations and repair procedures of the equipment with which they work.
- Requires basic computer skills.
- Process technicians must know how to read and use schematics relating to manufacturing equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds and stand or walk for long periods of time. Instruct factory laborers in the use and care of the equipment.
General Education & Experience:
- Three to five years’ experience providing technical support in a manufacturing environment, prefer that to include SMT, Die and Wire Bonding and general electrical / mechanical assembly technologies.
- General mechanical assembly and fabrication experience.
- Experience working in fast pace, dynamic environment, with limited supervision: self-starter.
- AAS degree or equivalent, in a technical discipline; mechanical or manufacturing engineering preferred.
- Proficient with electronic test equipment (oscilloscope, various meters, function generator, power supply)
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Strong multi-tasking skills. Completes several concurrent tasks in an efficient and accurate manner.
- To have a wide degree of creativity is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to read and write in English.
- Familiarity with Solid Works preferred.
Working Conditions :
- Normal manufacturing environment.
How to Apply:
Applications may be submitted to: email@example.com – No phone calls please.