Nelipak® Healthcare Packaging designs, develops and manufactures custom thermoformed packaging products that provide superior protection for medical devices and pharmaceuticals. Nelipak employs the best, our employees are our most important asset allowing to us consistently provide great service to our customers. Our workforce is very experienced and committed to excellence, embrace challenges and take satisfaction in a job well done.
Position Title: Quality Manager
• To organize processes in such way that customer satisfaction is realized.
• To set up and maintain systems for registration, investigation, handling feedback from customers about delivered goods or services.
• To advise Management team.
• To advise upon customer relation improvement
• Maintain customer contacts
• To block stock/products that does not match customer specifications
• To hold on production runs when appropriate.
• ASQ certification is strongly recommended but not a requirement
• 2+ years experience in QC inspection experience in manufacturing environments. Exp. in Clean Room environment preferred
• Quality Control Inspector for thermoformed plastic packaging (medical use)
• Maintains inspection and test equipment and calls for repair and re-calibration when needed to preserve calibration status and assure accurate and consistent measurement.
• Must be proficient in using and reading basic measuring devices (rulers, calipers, micrometers, height gauges, etc) digital and manual
• Good organizational and oral/ written (English) communication skills. Bilingual preferred
• Must have strong attention to detail and strong visual inspection experience
• Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
• ASQ certification strongly recommended
• Must have experience 2 plus years minimal with Inspection, and use of all measuring equipment.
• Normal manufacturing environment.
• Business casual work environment, production area is a clean room, and may be required to wear gloves and protective gear.
• Day to day work environment is fast paced and deadline crucial.
How to Apply:
Applications may be submitted by email no later than November 30th, 2015 to: email@example.com – No phone calls please.