Nelipak® Healthcare Packaging designs, develops and manufactures custom thermoformed packaging products that provide superior protection for medical devices and pharmaceuticals. Nelipak employs the best, our employees are our most important asset allowing to us consistently provide great service to our customers. Our workforce is very experienced and committed to excellence, embrace challenges and take satisfaction in a job well done.
- The Quality Assurance Technician position is to support the Nelipak organization on-going effort to comply with ISO 13485 standard and improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Provides guidance to Manufacturing, Engineering, Sale, Customer Service and others in regards to product conformity and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Manage and update calibration system, inspection measuring device routinely for accuracy and consistency and maintain calibration schedule interval
- Review and approve of Calibration Certificate
- First Article Measurement and report
- Validation Measurement and process capability study
- Incoming inspection on finished products
- Tool Quarantine Release
- Perform Environmental Monitoring (ex: Particle count)
- Serve as alternative for reviewing of Lot History Records
- Perform Good Document Practice (GDP) daily Audit
- Perform and analyze MSA/GR&R
- Provide Training to quality control inspectors as needed
- Provide Technical Support to manufacturing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must have an AAS degree from a 2 year college or accredited technical school
- ASQ certification strongly recommended
- Must have minimum of 2 year experience working in quality in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to use various measuring devices (calipers, micrometers, go/no-go gauges, etc.)
- Working Knowledge in Microsoft suite (Excel, word power point)
- Prior working experience in Clean Room environment a plus
- Lean, Six Sigma process experience a plus
Working Conditions :
- Normal manufacturing environment.
- Business casual work environment, production area is a clean room, and may be required to wear gloves and protective gear.
- Day to day work environment is fast paced and deadline crucial.
How to Apply:
Applications may be submitted to: email@example.com by August 1st– No phone calls please.