Cranston, Rhode Island
Nelipak® Healthcare Packaging designs, develops and manufactures custom thermoformed packaging products that provide superior protection for medical devices and pharmaceuticals. Nelipak employs the best, our employees are our most important asset allowing to us consistently provide great service to our customers. Our workforce is very experienced and committed to excellence, embrace challenges and take satisfaction in a job well done.
We now have a vacancy for the position of Shift Supervisor
Position Title: Shift Supervisor
Reports To: Manufacturing Manager
AS or equivalent
NATURE OF JOB:
To assign and supervise labor on a day to day basis from picking product off the machine, scheduling orders through manufacturing operations and preparing shipping boxes for packing.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise, direct and coach individuals who pick, clean, process, or pack product.
- Assuring personnel assigned to the clean room are properly gowned
- Review packing and labeling requirements with in-line person assigned to packing and to ensure that they are understood
- Apply labels
- Use of Visual Mfg software as related to Mfg.
- Use of Plant Watch system
- Ensure that in-line personnel are aware of applicable procedures or work instructions affecting their job function
- Review of process related photographs, as necessary
- Review of defect awareness photographs, as necessary
- Qualify in-line personnel by observing employee ability to perform each of the tasks described
- Ensure that in-line personnel are aware of training sign offs
- Ability to interact with Machine Operators and Quality Control Inspectors
- 5 years minimum supervisory experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills are required
- Good math and PC skills
- Bilingual Preferred (English/Spanish)
How to Apply:
Applications may be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org – No phone calls please.