An opportunity exists for a full-time, permanent account manager – UK, reporting to the UK sales director, to join our European sales team.
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Developing long-term relationships, connections and collaborations with customers and managing a customer portfolio to achieve sales goals.
- Advising and informing (potential) customers about the organization’s services.
- Realising sales in order to achieve targets.
- Drawing up an account plan for assigned (existing and new) accounts with concrete objectives and sales forecasts.
- Managing regular face-to-face meetings with key contacts within the customer. Relationship development is a key goal.
- Tracking customer and activity information, and analysing and evaluating results and activities and reporting on it.
- Preparing and issuing quotations to both existing and new customers.
- Participating at various network events and trade shows.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Ability to attain targets.
- Business acumen.
- Excellent communicator.
- Resilient personality with good time management and organizational skills.
- Metrics-driven and accountable for result.
- Self-directed, high achiever.
- Bachelor level (or equivalent) with 4 – 6 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with commercial sales in a B2B environment.
- Experience working in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry or packaging industry.
- Experience using CRM systems.
- Valid driving licence.
- UK (mainland) resident.
Please e-mail your CV together with a cover letter by Friday 17th September 2021 demonstrating how you meet the criteria to email@example.com.