Are you looking for a great opportunity as a Business Data Specialist
Full Time Maternity Cover? Then we are looking for you!
An opportunity exists for a full time Business Data Specialist to join our state-of-the-art plant in Campsie, Derry
Reporting to the Product Data Manager, the Business Data Specialist is responsible for ongoing business data functions, in a manner consistent with the company’s standard procedures for the most efficient and accurate data metrics, including data creation and updating to enable preparation and interpretation of information to be used for driving SAP functions and in making economic decisions.
▪ Acts as a safety leader and puts safety first in all responsibilities
▪ Awareness of and adherence to all, corporate & site; environmental, health and safety, policies and procedures.
▪ Maintains and track the progress in data quality improvements where needed to support the productive use of the data in the SAP system in support of business process needs.
▪ Maintains a strong knowledge of the planning and manufacturing procedures to ensure planned standards are correct and consistently applied to documented policies and procedures.
▪ Identifies and resolves issues that impact data aspects through root cause analysis and corrective action management.
▪ Supports DMS team with specification creation, updates and any other general support as required.
▪ Control internal and external change requests submitted by Customer Service, Sales, Manufacturing, Technical/R&D and Quality Assurance in accordance with all agreed upon customer requirements and/or quality procedures.
▪ Reviews all master data requests submitted to Derry Product Data team; determines classification, priority, and completeness of the request and assigns as appropriate.
▪ Participation in activities as needed assisting the Product Data Manager providing data for analysis work, tracking, and/or reporting to other departments and Corporate Managers.
▪ Participation in activities as needed assisting the Product Data Manager in maintenance and development of documents
supporting appropriate system controls and procedures to ensure integrity of data used in reporting and decision-making.
▪ Assists as needed with coordination of movement of master data between plants within the business unit.
▪ To facilitate all the company policies and procedures as they are outlined and defined.
▪ Completes any other Corporate or Plant projects needed to support overall Company objectives and other assignments as directed by the Product Data Manager.
▪ Facilitates responsibilities of Nelipak Healthcare Packaging Business Data Department with primary focus on execution of data creation/maintenance, working with appropriate business resources to ensure complete and accurate data for productive use.
▪ Participation in data cleansing activities supporting data quality, integrity, and accuracy.
▪ Accountable for SAP/DMS data accuracy, integrity, and completeness for area of responsibility.
▪ Participation in activities related to analysis and interpretation of Nelipak Healthcare Packaging Business Data for Corporate staff.
▪ Maintains and facilitates a comprehensive understanding of the SAP Data requirements, fulfilling the function as necessary and monitoring accuracy, and suggesting and helping in the development of data and system corrections.
▪ Excellent data skills with ability to incorporate good written & oral communication.
▪ Strong interpretive, analytical and math skills with a strong attention to detail
▪ Vigorous problem solving and investigative abilities.
▪ Ability to organize and disseminate information efficiently, must be able to work with and communicate to all levels of
resources and management.
▪ Strong background / knowledge of Microsoft computer software.
▪ Minimum Associates degree or an equivalent combination of education and equivalent business-related work experience.
▪ A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with business functions and the associated data requirements in existing legacy systems.
▪ Business related continuing education, seminars, and upkeep are expected.
▪ Detailed knowledge of SAP would be advantageous.
We welcome the opportunity to interview candidates who meet the above criteria and who demonstrate initiative, flexibility and
the ambition to succeed.
Please e-mail your CV together with a Cover letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria to email@example.com by 12 Noon on Monday 5 December 2022.