Nelipak, Elsham is our facility that has been developing flexible packaging solutions for the last 25 years. Due to continued growth, we are now having a fantastic opportunity for a CONVERSION RUNNER to join our Conversion Department!
Main roles and responsibilities:
• Trim waste removal and waste bag replacement
• Removal of waste skips to be emptied in compliance with company procedure
• Operation of bailing equipment for laminate waste
• Cutting of cores to exact specification (core width / condition)
• Identification of production material for slitting lines
• Collection of material from storage locations and location transfer
• Stock level assessments and replenishment identification
• Transfer of materials from slitting locations to W/H (Scanning)
• Operation of Rewinding machines in accordance with policies and training procedures.
• Supply to the slitters of operating consumables prior to production requirements
• Maintain clean working environment (clean as you go)
• Slitting support for operational enhancement
Runner preparation requirements:
• Tools (identify all tools to complete task list)
• FLT training / refresher training
• SAP familiarization training
• Bailer training and safe operation procedures
• Waste segregation training
• Core cutting safe operation & quality training
If you feel that you have the right skills, please send your CV together with a cover letter to Corina Casap, HR Generalist firstname.lastname@example.org or bring these to HR office.
Closing Date: 4pm on Wednesday 1st February 2023