Customer Service Representative (Fixed-Term Contract, 12 Months)
Nelipak Healthcare Packaging is seeking a customer service representative to join the Nelipak team in Galway, Ireland.
Reporting to the customer service team lead, you will be required to foster an intimate business relationship with our clients with a view to protecting our current business, securing new opportunities and ensuring we remain supplier of choice.
- Entering customer orders and call offs into Syspro.
- Managing of consignment stock, request forecasts and order coverage from customers.
- Issuing quotations to customers and issuing order confirmations to customers for new orders received, generated from Syspro sales order module or via email.
- Managing stock reports where applicable to be emailed from Syspro to customer.
- Communicating with customer and sales if there are to be potential delays with orders.
- Updating forecasts based on orders, trends and information from the marketplace.
- Ensuring accuracy of customer back log report for shipping.
- Maintaining sales order dates and quantities where applicable
- Invoicing/managing credit notes. Invoicing from the Nelipak ERP system and sending them out to customers.
- Measuring and monitoring late deliveries and partial shipments, credit notes, Sales KPI and top 10 customer sales movements through the KPIs. To be reported at weekly production/plant meetings.
- Handling day-to-day customer queries, directing customers to the correct department contact if the query is related to another internal department.
- Managing day-to-day communications on repeat orders – in particular where expectations may not be met.
- Analysing trends in customer spend and product history.
- Managing regular face-to-face meetings with customers.
- Directing account managers to opportunities and issues with customers picked up during daily contact.
- Providing price breaks where required on existing products and management of price increases/decreases with customer.
- Managing cutting knife requests to customers.
- Managing obsolete tooling via liaison with the production manager and communicating with customers.
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous admin experience – ideally working in a role where IT systems were used daily
- Professional manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to handle challenging conversations
- Positive attitude and strong desire to meet customers’ needs
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible approach towards change
- Working with a small friendly team within a growing organisation
- Full exposure to medical packing industry
- Training and development opportunities
- Private health insurance
- Career progression opportunities
We welcome the opportunity to interview candidates who meet the above criteria and who demonstrate initiative, flexibility and the ambition to succeed. Please e-mail your CV together with a cover letter to the Galway site contact: Joanne Shaughnessy (email@example.com)