Flexo Print Operator – Night Shift 6 Month FTC
Are you looking for a great opportunity as a Flexo Print Operator – Night Shift 6 Month FTC? Then we are looking for you!
Reporting to the Shift Performance Manager the successful candidate will primarily be responsible for preparing, operating, and maintaining the printing press. The successful candidate will be flexible with regard to job rotation and be keen to follow set procedures as instructed.
In this role you are responsible for:
- The set up and operation of flexographic printing press to print rolls of flexible plastic
film, paper, foils, tyvek and other materials used to manufacture medical packaging.
- Following detailed work instructions.
- Mixing inks or dyes to produce colours.
- Fitting the print press with the appropriate equipment for specific products.
- Monitoring and testing of finished product being produced and recording results on
designated quality approved documentation.
- Maintaining the highest standard of GMP.
- Working under direct supervision, following standard operating procedures.
- Other ad hoc duties, as determined by the area supervisor/manager.
Specific Training / Experience:
- Experience working in a high-volume manufacturing equipment, preferable within the
medical device or packaging industry.
- Flexographic print experience an advantage.
- Must be able to maintain neat, accurate and complete records and logs, both manually
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Please e-mail your CV together with a Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 27th May 2022