Are you looking for a great opportunity as HR Coordinator in Winston Salem, NC. Then we are looking for you!
The site HR Coordinator will perform the day-to-day HR functions in support of the operation in the facility.
- Facilitate a safe working environment by championing the site’s EHS initiatives and assist with training, tracking, and record keeping as assigned by the Site Director.
- Provide daily business HR partnership and consultation to the management and the leadership team.
- Conducting the full cycle recruiting process for the site (i.e., posting jobs internally and externally, attending job fairs, partnerships with local colleges, scheduling interviews, interviewing candidates, initiating background screens, setting up pre-employment drug screens, and generating and sending offer letters) as well as works with the hiring managers on onboarding new hires.
- Partners with local staffing agencies to obtain the best rate for the site for purchased staffing needs.
- Support the rollout of other HR department related initiatives and communications (i.e., open enrollment, incentives, compensation strategy, policy/procedure changes).
- Maintains the personnel files and other employment and training records as well as processing new hires, change of status, and terminations on a timely basis. Ensure required employee training has been completed in a timely manner.
- Oversees attendance policy enforcement and tracking, i.e., generates attendance reports & guides supervisors with disciplinary actions.
- Oversees workers compensation administration, i.e. management of claims and return to work.
- Responds to employment verification requests.
- Responds and represents the site for unemployment claims.
- Serve as an HR point of contact to employees, including assisting with benefit and other policy questions.
- Provide high level customer service by answering employee requests and questions, direct employees to the proper representative when needed.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Assists with benefit questions/issues and partners with corporate benefits department on health care and various leaves of absence to ensure accurate recordkeeping and compliance with applicable state, federal and local regulations.
- Advises, counsels, and provides feedback to managers and employees on performance management and employee relations issues to constructively resolve problems.
- Coordinates with corporate HR on all involuntary terminations prior to termination. Ensures proper documentation and ensures processing of termination is completed in proper time frame.
- Maintain trust and navigate sensitive issues with colleagues.
- Maintain organized files with proper documentations.
- Duties include but are not limited to the above.
The successful candidate will possess the following key attributes:
- Associate degree with 2-5 years HR experience
- Experience working in manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- EHS implementations, reporting and tracking, and training and record keeping strongly preferred.
A competitive salary & benefits package is offered based on experience.
We welcome the opportunity to interview candidates who meet the above criteria and who demonstrate initiative, flexibility and the ambition to succeed – please forward CV & cover letter to Ruby Costa Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.