An opportunity exists for a full time, permanent HR Officer reporting to the HR Business Partner (Derry) to join our state of the art plant in Elsham.
Nelipak Healthcare Packaging is seeking a committed individual, at Officer Level, to join the Human Resources team. This full-time position will report to the HR Business Partner. The successful candidate will support the achievement of the business strategy and Key Company Targets through the provision of a generalist Human Resources service but with a primary focus on facilitating line management in regard to managing employee relations.
In this role you are responsible for HR Officer tasks such as:
- Championing health & safety on site and actively promote a safety culture.
- Supporting line management to apply company people policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner that complies with legislative responsibilities and to manage employee relation issues.
- Leading or facilitating recruitment and selection exercises.
- Managing all employee relations.
- Participating and delivering relevant improvement projects.
- Providing general administrative support, including payroll and time & attendance processing.
- Developing and delivering training materials on HR related topics to support line management enhance their skill base.
- Organising and promote employee health and wellbeing programmes.
- Supporting the HR Business Partner in participating and delivering HR improvement projects.
- Have obtained, or currently studying a recognised HR qualification to CIPD Level 5 or equivalent.
- Experience/knowledge in mainland UK Labour Law and Payroll.
- Minimum of two years current demonstrable experience working within a generalist Human Resources role supporting line management across employee relations situations, including discipline, grievance & absenteeism.
- Demonstrable experience using Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability. Written skills will be evaluated initially through the quality of the returned Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- CIPD Level 7 membership or working towards.
- Three years or more current Human Resources experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience working in a global company.
- Experience processing payroll.
Please e-mail your CV together with a Cover letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria to ElshamApplications@Nelipak.com by Friday 12 February 2021.