Are you looking for a great opportunity as an IT Systems Analyst? Then we are looking for you!
Nelipak Healthcare Packaging, a US Multinational based in Clara, Co. Offaly is currently recruiting for an IT Systems Analyst. We are seeking a motivated self-starter who can take ownership of all duties involved. The IT Systems Analyst is primarily responsible for the provision of Level 1 and Level 2 support with respect to
legacy business systems and providing critical support to the business in transitioning to a Group Company SAP HANA environment in the short term. This includes responsibility for the availability, maintenance & optimization of business applications and conversion of business requirements into functional and technical solutions. This role will work both collaboratively and independently by utilizing subject matter expertise and capabilities to manage processes and projects from start to finish.
In this role you are responsible for:
• Provide Level 1 support to end users on legacy business applications and work with third parties to resolve Level 2 issues.
• Assist efforts to install, upgrade, and maintain applications and functionality, including performance and capacity-related aspects for your areas of responsibility.
• Assist with creating, managing, and executing test plans related to upgrades and maintenance releases.
• Assist team members to ensure a robust and well-functioning application environment with direct supervision and end-user management.
• Work closely with business analysts to convert business needs into functional and technical solutions; understand and minimize impacts to operational systems or applications due to changes or enhancements; assist in communicating impacts to stakeholders.
• Test and document code and/or code packages through the landscapes (code promotion or transport) where appropriate.
• Provide basic extracts and ad-hoc reports from legacy business systems ( and/or the associated underlying databases ) in response to business requirements from time to time.
• Provide support on legacy Bar Code labelling applications and assist with design and delivery of any label enhancements required by the business.
• Monitor systems performance and proactively analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents & requests in a timely manner.
• Seek ways to continuously improve applications, work functions and processes in your area of responsibility through innovation, time saving, or waste reduction; work across IT Teams to
• Assist with data migration from legacy systems to Group Company SAP HANA environment and with roll out of this platform to business users in Clara.
• Comply with all Nelipak IT guidelines and standards.
• Track and report development status and timeline to IT Manager and to appropriate internal tracking systems.
• Assist senior system analysts develop, maintain and present metrics & statistics for systems health monitoring.
• Create and maintain technical documentation as required.
• Provide production support in security, troubleshooting, system monitoring/uptime & performance turning; escalate risks and issues when needed.
• Ability to multitask and effectively manage multiple priorities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or related field
Specific Training / Experience:
• Knowledge in software development lifecycle protocols.
• Understanding of SQL based systems and underlying databases
• 3+ years of experience in systems analysis or comparable Business Systems/IT Technical environment focusing on system development and application administration.
• 3+ years of experience in data extraction and reporting tools.
Please e-mail your CV together with a Cover letter to email@example.com by 23rd of June 2022