Are you looking for a great opportunity as a Maintenance Engineer Full Time – Permanent (Ref – ME0523) Then we are looking for you! *Employee Referral Scheme Applies*
In this role you will be responsible for performing tasks such as:
▪ Ensuring that safe working practices are adhered to at all times, including wearing PPE as appropriate.
▪ Acquiring knowledge of Health & Safety procedures, work instructions, and associated documentation.
▪ Complying with all Health & Safety Policies and instructions and actively contribute to Company efforts to promote safe behaviour and safe systems of work.
▪ Responsibility for working on material converting machines with regards to repairs, breakdowns of an electrical and mechanical nature while maintaining a safely system of work.
▪ Responsibility for carrying out regular preventative maintenance tasks and checks these are in accordance with SOP’s and schedules of work.
▪ Responsibility for stores inventory management in regards to using systems to maintain minimum stock levels.
▪ Taking responsibility for continuous improvement project in relation to CTO and also to align with Nelipak goals and objectives.
▪ Willingly taking the opportunity to lead projects, train others and be part of a world class team of technicians.
▪ Willingly take the opportunity to learn new process and complete the necessary training to move with a world class organisation.
▪ Performing other duties as assigned. Will include participating in special projects as identified
▪ Completed an Electrical apprenticeship, obtain an ONC (ordinary national certificate) in electrical engineering or equivalent and have a three year post apprenticeship primarily in a multi- batch production environment with a muti-skilled bias.
▪ Proven knowledge of COSHH and relevant H&S regulations
▪ Have the ability to analytical think and problem solving skills with regards to complex and simple machine issues.
▪ Have a good knowledge of PLC’s, Pneumatics, control systems e.g. transducers, signal Conversion, temperature and basic knowledge of building maintenance
Please e-mail your CV together with a Cover letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria to
email@example.com by 12noon on Friday 09 June 2023