Nelipak, Elsham is our facility that has been developing flexible packaging solutions for the last 25 years. Critical to our success are our maintenance teams, who are making sure that everything just … works!
Due to continued growth, we are now having a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Technician (multi-skilled) to become part of our friendly team!
Purpose of the role:
Carry out all aspects of maintenance activities and upkeep of plant and services in a safe and efficient manner which meets requirements.
• Work on process operations to repair breakdown of electrical and mechanical areas as safely and quickly as possible;
• Work with Quality Technicians to ensure repairs leave machine “process-capable” i.e. able to produce product within specification. Issue process disturbance warnings where applicable;
• Carry our ancillary activities to build/repair machinery/facilities i.e. welding, cutting, grinding, wiring;
• Carry out preventative maintenance as directed;
• Carry out checks/service equipment/ facilities to meet legislative requirements as directed;
• Work with Production Operators to improve process;
• Keep accurate records;
• Promote safe behaviour and safe systems of work;
• Other projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a successful track record of working in a manufacturing environment
• Have a Multi skilled (mechanical and electrical skills / experience)
• Be highly organized and with ability to prioritize and communicate effectively
• Be self-motivated and trustworthy
• Be a driver in performance with ambition and perseverance
• Have logical and structured mind-set
• Be a team player and also able to use your own initiative
If you feel that you have the right skills and want to be in a secure role within a growing organisation, apply for the Maintenance Technician today!
Please send your CV together with a cover letter to Corina Casap, HR Generalist firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing Date: 4pm on Monday 6th February 2023.