Management Accountant – FTC
Are you looking for a great opportunity as a Management Accountant – FTC? Then we are looking for you!
Nelipak Healthcare Packaging is a U.S. multinational with a site in Clara, County Offaly. We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter who will take ownership and responsibility for all duties involved. This role mainly has a Management Accountant focus, but also involves Financial and some Cost Accountant duties.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Manage inventory cost accounting process in terms of accurate valuations, cycle count results, and control/ systems issues.
- Support margin reporting and variance analysis as well as review of standard costs.
- Prepare monthly management performance reports including variance analysis.
- Management of bank reconciliations.
- Reporting and analysis to support cost improvement projects.
- Assist with monthly financial accounting close.
- Work closely with different functions particularly supply chain, operations, and pricing.
- Participate in annual budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Support annual external audit process.
- Support AP processing.
- Ad hoc project work and financial analysis as required, assisting the finance manager and wider business team.
- Other Management Accountant related tasks and broader financial duties as necessary.
- Recognized accounting qualification
Specific Training / Experience:
- Minimum 2 years working in a similar role.
- Must have excellent MS Excel skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience with ERP systems.
- Strong attention to detail and highly inquisitive.
- A self-starter and a problem solver.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure working in a fast paced working environment and meet deadlines as appropriate.
- Team oriented with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Fluency in English is required.
Please e-mail your CV and a Cover letter to email@example.com by Friday, 24th June, 2022