Nelipak® Healthcare Packaging designs, develops and manufactures custom thermoformed packaging products that provide superior protection for medical devices and pharmaceuticals. Nelipak employs the best, our employees are our most important asset allowing to us consistently provide great service to our customers. Our workforce is very experienced and committed to excellence, embrace challenges and take satisfaction in a job well done.
- Move raw material from offsite warehouse to onsite locations for staging
- Move raw materials form staging area to machine locations
- Manage material movement per the Production schedule
- Utilizing the Visual manufacturing software system, adjust raw materials into and out of inventory
- Review the packaging and support inventory for manufacturing operations; cartons, skids, bags, tape, and packaging materials
- Safe use of Material handling equipment including fork truck, pallet jack and hand truck.
- Load/unload materials utilizing a fork lift truck
- Assure that goods stored in the warehouse are neat, orderly and easily identified
- Make entries into Plant Watch, as necessary
- Inspect fork truck prior to use
- Utilize the shrink wrap machine as required
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- 1-2 years of Material Handling experience
- Fork lift experience
- General computer skills
- Safety conscious
- Good communication skills
- General math skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English
- Must be able to read English
- Ability to drive a straight truck (beneficial but not required)
Working Conditions :
- Normal manufacturing environment.
How to Apply:
Applications may be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org – No phone calls please.