Nelipak® Healthcare Packaging designs, develops and manufactures custom thermoformed packaging products that provide superior protection for medical devices and pharmaceuticals. Nelipak employs the best, our employees are our most important asset allowing to us consistently provide great service to our customers. Our workforce is very experienced and committed to excellence, embrace challenges and take satisfaction in a job well done.
We now have a vacancy for the position of Tooling Manager.
- Reports to the General Manager
Your main Duties will be:
- Ability to oversee the CNC machining centers, manual milling machines, lathes and other typical tool shop equipment.
- Monitor and control tooling costs.
- Order all materials needed for new production tools and tooling maintenance.
- Maintain constant contact with outside vendors when outsourcing tooling.
- Ensure delivery dates are met with quality workmanship.
- Supply Product Development Manager with tooling quotes, review tooling schedules and updates.
- Oversee the Tooling Preparation Area.
- Monitor and control Tooling Work Orders that are issued.
- Monitor and control the Tool Calibration and Control System.
Desired experience, Qualifications and Skillset:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-8 years Management in tooling, design, and CNC mills.
- Must have expert knowledge of 3D surface programming.
- Must have hands on ability to complete or repair any production tool.
- Good moral/ethical character – supports Nelipak core policy.
- Excellent communications skills working with employees at all levels.
- Management and supervision.
- Thermoforming or related manufacturing processes.
- 3-D Surface programming, (for example Surfcam).
A competitive salary & benefits package is offered commensurate with skill level and experience. We welcome the opportunity to interview candidates who meet the above criteria and who demonstrate initiative, flexibility and the ambition to succeed.
Please note: Relocation expenses are not provided with this position.
How to Apply:
Applications may be submitted by mail or email no later than July 10th 2015 to:
Nelipak Healthcare Packaging
3720 W. Washington Street,
Attention: Wanda Guerra.
Or send your application by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org