Payroll/Accounts Officer (Full-Time, Permanent)
This position is within the Nelipak flexibles finance team, comprising of payroll, general ledger, accounts payable, accounta receivable and trade compliance.
The payroll officer/specialist role will oversee and direct payroll processing and procedures, ensuring compliance with applicable laws. This position will report to the finance manager.
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Processing the bi-weekly and monthly payrolls for employees within allocated time frame.
- Calculating and processing of overtime and bonus payments.
- Updating information on the time and attendance management system.
- Processing new starts, leavers and student loans.
- Administering auto enrollment and pension schemes.
- Liaising with the HR function.
- Processing expense payments.
- Managing credit card reconciliation.
- Preparing and submitting HMRC returns and payments.
- Keeping up to date on HMRC and legislative requirements.
- Assisting in maintaining financial information and systems
- Previous experience of processing payroll
- Have a knowledge of PAYE, NIC and Government returns
- Excellent IT Skills, especially in Microsoft Excel and Sage Payroll or similar system
- General accounts experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines while maintaining highest standard of work
- Graduate of Accounting/Finance or related qualification
- Experience of ROI Payroll.
Please e-mail your CV together with a Cover letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria to DerryApplications@Nelipak.com by Friday 25 February 2022.