The primary responsibility of the process engineer is to develop, document and implement procedures used in the process and manufacture of Nelipak’s products to ensure process control and reduce costs.
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Improving overall process by implementing and monitoring systems
- Developing new process controls and reduce process variability
- Validating and transiting tooling into production
- Analyzing statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and quality and repeatability of the product
- Recommending methods for improving personnel or machine time
- Applying statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes and production standards
- Coordinating quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability and minimize cost
- Conferring with staff and management personnel regarding procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities and project status
- Reviewing customer specifications to ensure the finished product quality
- Ensuring that strong and efficient teamwork culture exists with the production team
- Implementing project schedules and plans in a timely effective manner
- Establishing productive working relationships with engineering, planning, quality and management
- Preparing reports based upon information gathered
- Helping validate new equipment as required
- Leading Lean initiatives
- B.S. in material engineering, mechanical engineering or other related engineering field or equivalent plus two years of experience in the process engineering field.
- Understanding of statistical process control (SPC), design of experiment (DOE), failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA), good manufacturing practices (GMP) and Lean 6.
Please e-mail your resume with a Cover letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria to Michelle.Adams@Nelipak.com by 12 noon Friday April 29, 2022.