An opportunity exists for a full-time, permanent program manager, reporting to the AVS manufacturing manager, to join our state-of-the-art plant in Clara, Co Offaly.
The program manager will be responsible for managing a key account customer. Also liaising between all internal departments to ensure a first class service.
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Coordinating and planning product engineering and QA activities to provide the required products and services to customer in the agreed time-scale and to the agreed quality standards.
- Evaluating all product change requests from customer and determining required action plans taking account of cost/pricing, timescale, raw materials and potential obsolescence impacts.
- Providing direction and effective coordination of activities regarding product/process qualification and validations arising from agreed changes.
- Preparing project time-lines, and monitor all activities ensuring timelines are adhered to.
- Liaising closely with customer’s supply chain planning regarding forecasts and demand patterns, ensuring customer affiliate product initiatives are captured in the planning process.
- Analysing customer’s forecast demand and providing both financial and capacity impact summary versus budgeted targets.
- Agreeing inventory and production levels for key customer’s controlled suppliers, ensuring plant inventory is maintained within target levels.
- Where inventories rise beyond agreed levels, negotiating a financial remedy to ensure company cash-flow remains unaffected (i.e. third-party inventory, sale & buy-back).
- Closely monitoring inventory aging and obsolescence, and ensure write-off, disposal, and charge-out to customer where necessary.
- Providing customer with full obsolescence details including quotation for approval.
- Obtaining customer’s purchase orders and ensuring inventory write off and billing.
- Ensuring new SKUs are costed in line with agreed pricing models.
- Providing costing models for all new kit iterations and new assembly or inspection processes, ensuring targeted margin levels are achieved.
- In collaboration with customer, reviewing raw material costs and agreeing on any proposed material changes.
- Providing customer with quotations for any activities not included in regular pricing models (i.e. validations/qualification etc.).
- Preparing monthly key performance metrics reports and coordinating monthly customer’s scorecard review process.
- Identifying cost reduction opportunities and preparing business case proposals for customers and internal approval.
- Monitoring and ensuring Proposed Artwork Change Execution (PACE) requirements are coordinated and executed in a timely manner.
- Coordinating and leading quarterly business reviews with customer business leads and ensure agreed action plans are executed.
- Leading weekly project status meetings with customer representatives.
- Experience in labelling and packaging
- Qualification in manufacturing/process engineering
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar role
- Project management
Please e-mail your CV together with a Cover letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria to Eimear.Phelan@Nelipak.com by 14th November 2021.