Are you looking for a great opportunity as Quality Administrator? Then we are looking for you!
An opportunity exists for a full time Quality Administrator, to join our state of the art plant in Clara, Co Offaly.
Responsible for and has the authority to initiate, recommend, verify and provide solutions to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity related to the documentation, material, product, process and the quality system. This role reports to the Senior QA Engineer.In this role you are responsible for:
Responsible for and has the authority to initiate, recommend, verify and provide solutions to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity related to the documentation, material, product, process and the quality system. This role reports to the Senior QA Engineer.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Batch record and release – populating and checking
- Certificate of compliance completion • Certificate of analysis completion
- Monitoring of in process controls and records
- Monitor and check product traceability system is adhered to
- Maintain documentation archiving system
- Sending CoC’s and Packing Slips to customers via email
- Generating necessary Customer documentation and upload it on Customer portals in e-format
- Identifying and reporting of documentation, product, and process quality issues as they arise
- Product & process quality reporting and maintenance of ISO quality system
- Support other quality functions as required
- Support 1ST piece inspections and approvals in production
- Support the maintenance and communication of GMP standards throughout the plant
- Support the investigation of quality issues, containment of product, analysis, effective and timely closure
- Other duties that may arise
- Training and/or 2+ years’ experience in working in a ISO13485:2016 certified manufacturing environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity to information.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with limited supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills and enjoys being part of a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Multi task, meet deadlines and to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Adapts a flexible approach
Please e-mail your CV together with a Cover letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria to Margaret.email@example.com by 16th February 2024.
For additional information on Nelipak Healthcare Packaging, please visit our website on www.nelipak.com. Nelipak Healthcare Packaging is committed to equality of opportunity in employment and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates irrespective of religion, gender or disability.