Are you looking for a great opportunity as a Quality Manager? Then we are looking for you!
Nelipak Healthcare Packaging, part of the global Nelipak Corporation is a world leader in the design, development and manufacturing of custom designed thermoformed packaging of the medical device and pharmaceutical industries – www.nelipak.com. Nelipak Healthcare Packaging operate within 10 sites Globally and 5 sites within Europe. Location at Galway site.
The Quality Manager will ensure on-going compliance and improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System. Through the daily execution of sound quality practices and the maintenance of an effective quality system, they will demonstrate commitment to the Quality policy statement. The Quality Engineer will lead and demonstrate expertise in the areas of ISO standards, constantly promoting awareness of best industry practices and making appropriate decisions on a daily basis.
- Drive H&S as well as a Quality Culture with their department and through the site.
- Develop and implement quality management strategy and plans, including resource, systems, timescales, financials, to support, contribute to, and integrate within, the organization’s annual business plan and long term strategy.
- Drive robust and effective corrective and preventive action programs through the CAPA system ensuring the use of appropriate problem solving tools.
- Play an active role in the execution of projects identified to drive quality systems effectiveness.
- Drive continuous improvement (BPI) initiatives to enhance the Site Quality System and ensure compliance to Corporate policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain systems to establish standards relating to activities and products.
- Develop and maintain systems to measure performance against established standards.
- Monitor performance (in relevant areas) according to agreed standards and take necessary action to communicate/advise/assist according to performance levels.
- Monitor and inform/communicate/apply standards created/maintained by external bodies, and integrate within internal quality management systems.
- Establish and implement necessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of quality issues across all departments.
- Manage staff according to company standards (appraisals, discipline, training, development, etc.).
- Manage departmental performance against agreed targets and budgets, and within policies and standards.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers (where impacting/affected by quality issues)
- Create programs improving efficiency and quality in day to day operations within the facility.
- Quality authority in disposition of quality related customer issues and material issues/defects.
The successful candidate will posses the following key attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills are a prerequisite for the successful candidate
- Ability to prioritise work independently
- Degree qualified in Quality or other similar discipline required.
- A high degree of enthusiasm and ability to adapt to the different styles of team members
- Reliability / flexibility
- Detail oriented, extremely organised and ability to multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office to include PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience in a quality / manufacturing role
- Capacity to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
We welcome the opportunity to interview candidates who meet the above criteria and who demonstrate initiative, flexibility and the ambition to succeed.
A competitive salary & benefits package is offered based on experience.
We welcome the opportunity to interview candidates who meet the above criteria and who demonstrate initiative, flexibility and the ambition to succeed – please forward details to Joanne Shaughnessy, Email: email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications: 18th August 2023