Quality RI Technician
Are you looking for a great opportunity as Quality RI Technician – 6 Month FTC? Then we are looking for you!
An opportunity exists for a 6 Month FTC Quality RI Technician, to join our state of the art plant in Clara, Co Offaly.
Nelipak Healthcare Packaging (HNP), part of the global Nelipak Corporation is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of custom designed thermoformed packaging for the medical device and pharmaceutical Industries. The Quality Technician – Receiving Inspection will be responsible and have the authority for incoming product/process inspection activities and associated documentation, quality improvement programmes, NC/NCMR/SCAR’s.
- Perform receiving inspection and ship to stock activities on products and materials and any other activities derivate from RI.
- Manage daily and weekly priorities in conjunction with the Converting and AVS planning and Converting production and AVS teams in order to keep flawless processes.
- Document, file and manage all documents and records in line with GDP requirements
- Maintain a clean and effective receiving inspection area.
- Ensure all equipment used for receiving inspection is maintained appropriately and calibrated on time where applicable and appropriate records are maintained.
- Contain non-conforming product/material and open and action to closure NC/NCMR/SCAR to investigate and address non confirming product/material
- Support internal and external quality audits.
- Support customer requests for information
- Update quality documentation, SOPs, work instructions, specifications, forms etc as required.
- Provide day to day quality technician support to assigned area.
- Follow up with suppliers on non-conformances
- Collect and prepare data related to assigned area e.g. inspection results, yield data, trends.
- Participate in CAPA investigations, pFMEA updates and quality team meetings.
- Filing and archiving of quality records
- Reporting and escalation of quality issues as they arise.
- Other duties as assigned by your manager
- Ensure that safe working practices are adhered to at all times, including wearing PPE as appropriate. Acquire knowledge of Health & Safety procedures, work instructions, and associated documentation. Comply with all Health & Safety Policies and instructions and actively contribute to Company efforts to promote safe behaviour and safe systems of work.
- Lead quality improvement programmes using recognised problem-solving and project management techniques
- Participate in cross-functional teams to ensure that we achieve our Quality Policy and Quality Objectives
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with limited supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills and enjoys being part of a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Multi task, meet deadlines and to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Adapts to a flexible approach
Education and Training:
- Training and/or 3+ years’ experience in working in a ISO13485 certified manufacturing environment.
- Degree/diploma/certificate in Quality
Please e-mail your CV together with a Cover letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria to Margaret.email@example.com by 16th February 2024
For additional information on Nelipak Healthcare Packaging, please visit our website on www.nelipak.com. Nelipak Healthcare Packaging is committed to equality of opportunity in employment and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates irrespective of religion, gender or disability.