Ready for some challenge? Do you want to support the business
with analysis of issues and implementing enhancements?
In this new role you will be responsible for the provision of support to a group company SAP 4HANA environment. You will be based in Venray and will support our sites within Europe. This includes responsibility for the availability, maintenance & optimization of business applications. Conversion of business requirements into functional and technical solutions. This role will work both collaboratively and independently by using subject matter expertise and capabilities to manage processes
and projects from start to finish.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Assist with data migration to SAP HANA from legacy systems.
• Work with key business leads and external support agents to address and resolve
day-to-day issues and to develop/test/implement enhancements.
• Provide support to business leads in analysis of new issues and implementing fixes
• Monitor system performance and deal with issues as they arise including escalation
to external support agents.
• Management of user roles and profiles.
• Tracking of all issues with external support parties and escalation of same through to
• Management of varying interfaces to/from SAP 4HANA.
• You have a bachelor degree and relevant experience with SAP (4Hana).
• Proven experience in applying OSS notes and system performance monitoring.
• Further you are familiarly with core functionality in MM, FI, CO, IM, EWM, PP modules.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Effective communication skills with solid computer proficiency.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Please send your application and resume to email@example.com before