Are you looking for a great opportunity working IT Desktop Support? Then we are looking for you!
Nelipak Healthcare Packaging, a US Multinational based in Clara, Co. Offaly is currently recruiting for an IT Desktop Support. We are seeking a motivated self-starter who can take ownership of all duties involved. The IT Desktop Support will primarily be responsible for a hands-on onsite tech support providing support to local site, while working with a regional team. This is a hands on role providing first level help/support to IT
users at the Nelipak Clara site.
In this role you are responsible for:
• Support onsite and offsite staff
• Imaging and Preparation of hardware for staff
• Support site Printing – Multifunction & Label printing
• Support of wireless devices, eg RF Guns, laptops, printers
• Liaise with Vendors
• Log and manage tickets in IT Ticketing system
• Escalate issues to Systems Admin onsite
• Minimum third level degree in IT or related discipline
Specific Training / Experience:
• Windows operating systems
• Hardware configuration
• Active Directory
• Troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrated excellent customer service to users
• Must be an excellent communicator
• Can work on their own and part of a team
• Attention to detail
• Minimum 1/2 Years experience
Please e-mail your CV together with a Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd of June 2022.